TEA WITH REASON
CELJE INTERNATIONAL and the British-Slovenian Chamber of Commerce prepared a business event TEA WITH REASON, which was held on Wednesday, February 15, 2017 at 8.30 in the Hotel Celeia, Celje.
Contents of the business event:
- Business opportunities in the UK?
- A brief presentation of the market and business culture?
- How to start doing business on the British market?
- Price setting.
- Joint business opportunities of Slovenian and British companies.
These issues and interesting business challenges were addressed by:
- Sophie Honey, British Ambassador to Slovenia
- Karolina Lopacka, representative of the Department of International Affairs in the Government of Great Britain
- Emma Cook, marketing and pricing expert
- Barbara Uranjek, CEO director of British-Slovenian Chamber of Commerce
After the greeting and outline of the main business areas interesting for international exchange by ambassador, Barbara Uranjek briefly transferred the British-Slovenian Chamber of Commerce and pointed out particularly interesting business areas or branches for the participation of Slovenian companies.
Karolina Lopacka has painfully described the possibilities and incentives of the UK government, which is working hard to attract foreign investors and potential business partners for English companies.
Emma Cook presented how to prepare for a UK market, how to properly position prices and prepare a marketing strategy to enter this big and very interesting European market.
A lot of new business contacts were concluded during English tea and breakfast.