INNOVATIVE SALES & MARKETING AND DISTRIBUTION CHANNELS
Date: 12th and 13th September 2017
Location: Celje Fair, Provincial Museum of Celje
On the first day of the business forum, a round table was held with the title: Mobility in the future through the eyes of successful entrepreneurs
A very interesting topic was presented by famous and successful entrepreneurs:
- Ivo Boscarol (Pipistrel),
- Marjan Rožman (Quadrofoil),
- Niko Klanšek (visionary and entrepreneur),
- Krešimir Čorić (Rimac Automobili)
The second part of the business forum delivered a more practical business note with the main theme of Innovative Marketing Sales Paths whose challenges were presented by internationally reputed experts:
- Roger Meili – Director and owner of ProfileMedia AG (Switzerland) presented:
Inbound marketing – new marketing approaches that every company can afford.
- Rob Howland, Sales Director at Spica International, has outlined the story of
innovative sales channels in the international business environment.
- Miroslav Tukarić, Regional Director of the NOVARTIS Group, spoke about the
distribution in global business.
Within the Forum, the business consortium INEX 360 was presented.
All participants were especially impressed by Angela Go, an international entrepreneur and speaker who, with her motivational speech, suprised the business audience.
Among the participants were the representatives of the twin cities: Singen, Sisak, Čuprija and Šabac.
Guests of the Forum were from the following countries: Slovenia, Austria, Germany, Great Britain, Switzerland, Croatia, Poland, USA and Serbia.
In addition to the rich content, numerous B2B meetings were held among the participants of the forum.
CIBF 2017 (.pdf)