SLOVENIAN – GERMAN BUSINESS EVENING
Slowenischer Deutscher Wirtschaftsabend
Date: November 21, 2017, at 6.30 pm at the Provincial Museum of Celje
Round table discussion:
- What are the experience of the business of Slovenian companies in Germany?
- How to start business on the German market?
- Business Opportunities in Germany?
- Opportunities for German companies in Slovenia?
- Brief presentation of the German market and business culture.
- Joint business opportunities and investments of German and Slovenian companies.
Participating guests at the round table:
- Gertrud Rantzen,
President of the Slovenian – German Chamber of Commerce
- mag. Miran Breznik,
international entrepreneurial consultant
- mag. Stanko Stepišnik,
owner of Emo toolmaking Company
- Matjaž Omladič,
director of the Novem Car interior design Company
- Jani Jurkošek,
Managing Director of Štore Steel
A very interesting and dynamic business evening featuring numerous characteristics of the German market. The business event was attended by 72 guests or businessmen from Celje and its surroundings.
Business guests learned about many business experiences and opportunities in German market and how to approach and operate on this largest European market.
After an interesting discussion, the networking and exchange of contacts at the snack of typical German dishes followed.
SLO-DE Business Evening (.pdf)