SLOVENIAN TURKISH BUSINESS EVENING
SLOVEN TÜRK IŞ AKŞAMI
CELJE INTERNATIONAL, in cooperation with the SLOVENIAN – TURKISH BUSINESS CLUB, kindly invites you to the SLOVENIAN – TURKISH BUSINESS EVENING.
On Thursday, April 19, 2018, at 18:30, in the Hotel Evropa, Krekov trg 3 v Celju.
- What are the experience of the business of Slovenian companies in Turkey?
- How to start trading on the Turkish market?
- Business opportunities in Turkey?
- Opportunities for Turkish companies in Slovenia?
- Brief presentation of the Turkish market and business culture.
- Joint business opportunities and investments of Turkish and Slovenian companies.
Guests will be able to talk about these issues and interesting business challenges:
- Esen Altug,
Ambassador of the Republic of Turkey to Slovenia
- Mizyal Karabiber Naracoglu,
honorary consul of the Republic of Slovenia in Turkey and entrepreneur
- Tomaž Benčina,
President of the Management Board of Cinkarna Celje
- Srečko Pirtovšek,
President of the Slovenian – Turkish Business Club (SLOTUR)
- Primož Pucihar,
director of the company Pucihar – P, d.o.o.
The event has a special weight in terms of the start of economic cooperation between the partner cities of Celje and Gaziantep.
After conversation and exchange of opinions, the meeting is followed by tasting typical Turkish dishes.
Slo-Tur Business Evening (.pdf)