CELJE, 13th and 14th September 2018
INNOVATIVE BUSINESS MODELS FOR OBTAINING NEW CUSTOMERS
More information on: www.celje-international.com/business-forum-2018
A unique business event with distinguished guests and speakers. Globally successful entrepreneurs will share their own business models and concepts for accessing new customers, enhancing brand image and increasing sales and distribution efficiency.
The Business Forum will be held during the 51th International Trade and Business Fair in Celje, offering a perfect opportunity for visiting the major trade fair in this region.
Most important issues and dilemas regarding content
In addition to the umbrella theme, certain segments will be included in the program, which are of particular interest and represent the business challenges in our region. However, in conjunction with innovative business models and access to new customers.
About business models:
- New business models to increase supply and sales
- Globalization and new business models
- New business models, new capabilities, new approaches, new organizational structures
- How young start-up companies are exploiting new innovative business models to enter the market
- Understanding which business models can succeed in these challenging times
- How to design good business models
- New economy, new principles, new challenges
- The necessary competencies of new leaders for the development of innovative business models
- Some others challenging issues: cross-border servitization, global digital ecosystems, global personalization, multilocal manufacturing etc.
Presentation of the platform focusing on the Circular Economy:
- From linear to circular business models
- Building a Sustainable Future with new business model
Presentation and discussion about:
- Innovative business models for startup companies
- Challenges in the financing of the development of small enterprises
- Trends in this area
Logistics in the future – new technologies and new business models
What trends and development are we waiting for in the area of advanced transport, logistics and mobility?