THE PROJECT OF SUPPORTING THE INTERNATIONALIZATION OF THE CELJE AND REGIONAL ECONOMIES
The main purpose of the project is to systematically develop an organizational platform for the promotion of bilateral and multilateral economic cooperation between business entities operating in the area of Celje regions in entities in the international business environment.
Project with working the name “CELJE INTERNATIONAL” operates under the auspices of the Committee for International Cooperation, which brings together the following institutions and companies.
The activities of the Celje International project are focusing on:
- increasing international economic cooperation;
- providing support in the search of foreign direct and indirect investment;
- providing support for business entities in the region in building their trademarks;
- supporting and raising awareness about new methods of cooperation and searching for development capital;
The project is intended for medium-sized and small businesses and tradesmen, as well as any other interested institution and association directly or indirectly connected with economy.
The project is managed by the Internationalization Committee, whose members are:
- Tomaž Benčina, President of the Committee, Director of the Regional Chamber of Commerce and Industry Celje
- Miloš Rovšnik, Municipality of Celje
- Peter Pišek, Director of Frigotransport Pišek&HSF company
- Saša Lavrič, Director of the Business incubator of Savinjska Region
- mag. Tatjana Štinek, Consultant at project SPOT consulting Savinjska
- Iva Zorenč, Director of the Savinjska region Development Agency
- Alenka Vodončnik, Director of the Agencija Ave, Alenka Vodončnik s.p.,
- Janko Trobiš, Municipality of Celje